Beulah Heights University is a private Christian university located in Atlanta, Georgia, which is in the Southeast part of the United States. The primary purpose of the university is to provide training for men and women from churches in the United States.
Beulah Heights University is authorized to award the Associates of Arts and a Bachelor of Arts in: Biblical Education, International Economic Development and Leadership and Administration. These degrees are designed to provide training for Christian workers who are planning to serve as pastors, missionaries, music directors, education directors, teachers in private Christian schools and other marketplace opportunities.
The admissions forms for BHU can either be downloaded. Please select from the forms below.
NOTE: You must have the most current version of Adobe Reader to use these forms properly. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
Returning to BHU
Admissions Requirements For International Students
In order to be accepted for admission to BHU, an international student must complete the following admission procedures:
- The International Student Application for Admission must be completed in the English language by the student and returned to the university. All items on the application form must be completed. The Affidavit of Support must remain attached to the International Application and must be notarized. To request an Application Package CLICK HERE.
- An application fee of $30.00 (undergraduate) or $35.00 (graduate) in U.S. funds must be included with the application. This fee is not refundable.
- Since English is the language of instruction at BHU, the student must provide evidence of proficiency in spoken and written English. A score of 500 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or completion of level 9 of the ESL program will satisfy this requirement. The TOEFL test is given at centers all over the world. The student should take it as soon as possible. (offered here at BHU)
- The student must provide notarized copies of his/her high school and college work in English translation.
- The student must complete and return a medical form supplied by the college.
- The student must demonstrate that he/she has the ability to pay the cost of a college education at BHU. International students are not allowed to work in the United States unless they have a special approval from the Immigration and Naturalization Service. At this time, the cost of four years of education at BHU is approximately $35,000.00 (U.S.) THIS COST INCLUDES TUITION AND LIVING EXPENSES ONLY. THIS COST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. The student must include a bank statement or other evidence that he/she has at least $8,500.00 (U.S.) the cost of one year readily available for this purpose.
The college requires $4,000.00 (U.S.) for dorm students and $2,800.00 (U.S.) for non-dorm students to be deposited with the college before issuing the I-20 Form.
The money will be deposited in the student's name in a restricted account, and will be used for the first semester only. The balance will remain in the restricted account for the first two years. The student can use the balance to pay for his/her third year. If the student drops out of school, the money will be forfeited.
Applications for admissions must be approved by the Admissions committee of the university. No application can be considered until all required documents have been submitted. Once a student has been approved for admission, that admission is valid for one year. If the student does not enroll within one year, a new application must be submitted and a new application fee must be paid.
The college operates on a semester basis. The fall semester begins in August of each year. The spring semester begins in January. A schedule of available classes may be obtained from the Academic Affairs Office of the college.
Beulah Heights University is a private Christian university. It is not covered by any governmental agency. BHU students are not allowed to smoke, drink alcoholic beverages, or use illegal drugs on campus. BHU students are required to attend chapel services if in an on campus class during the chapel hour. International students are expected to conform to the same standards required of domestic students.