Job Opportunities at Beulah Heights University
Welcome to the Beulah Heights University Human Resources Department. To find out more about faculty, staff, and student positions, click on the links below:
All positions must be accompanied by a completed application and any other requested information to be considered for the position.
Hard Copy Applications may be sent to:
Human Resources Department
Beulah Heights University
892 Berne Street SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
***Please note a background check will be conducted on each applicant.
Review the hiring process for Beulah Heights University.
- Submit application for position. Please ensure all material requested is submitted. This will cause delay or potential of your information not being processed.
- Once applications are received, they are forwarded to the respective hiring manager.
- Interviews will take place for the applicants who meet the needs of the respective department. It is at the discretion of the manager to contact any application he/she feels qualified to fill the job.
- Reference checks for final candidates will be conducted.
- Prior to employment offer, ALL candidates must go through a background check.
- An offer will be made and paperwork will be processed I9, W4, etc.
Human Resource Forms