Facility Usage Request Form
We welcome your request to use part of our facilities here at Beulah Heights!
Please fill out the following form and we will contact you to discuss your request.
Room and Seating Capacity Chart:
||40 - 48 (plus area by vending machines add 20 - 25 Total - 73)
Classroom Usage: $100.00 per day
Student Center: $100.00 per day
If you are having a luncheon in the Student Center there will be a $50.00 cleaning charge.
To rent the Samuel R. Chand Auditorium will be $300.00 for a half-day event (four hours or less) and $600.00 per day for an all day event (eight to ten hours). The licensor has the discretion to extend the Event upon the request of the Licensee at the rate of $100.00 per hour. This hourly rate will take into consideration the preparation and clean up of the facility by the licensee. If the said event is a multiple day event, the costs will be accrued for each day or half day as needed.
A non-refundable deposit of $100.00, which will be applied toward the total balance of the Event, is due along with the signed lease to secure the premises for the scheduled event. An additional 40% is due fifteen business days before the scheduled event and the remaining 60% of the balance is due seven-business days before the scheduled event. If any additional expenses are incurred, an invoice will be issued within three business days of the close of the event. Final payment will be due within seven days of the close of the event.
Facility Management will contact you concerning your request within the next 3 business days to confirm receipt of your request and discuss any further information you may need.
If you need to communicate directly, please contact Harvey Brumelow at: 404-627-2681 ext: 113, or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org